Eleanor & Carl got married in the village of Essendon in Hertfordshire at the Church of St Mary’s. Their wedding was a treat to photograph – a fantastic couple, a beautiful village church, the grade I listed Rothamsted Manor and not to forget a TVR tuscan, Maserati and an Aston Martin DB5. Yes, an Aston Martin DB5.
Eleanor & Carl are such a lovely couple and they, along with their family and friends, couldn’t have made us any more welcome.
A huge thank you to both of them for trusting us with their wedding photography. We wish we could do it all over again…. Did we mention the Aston?!
A little mention to other suppliers who did a great job to help make the day possible:
- Dress – www.dressinloveweddings.com/
- Bridesmaid’s Dresses – www.weddinggallery.co.uk/
- Cake – www.meadowsweetcakes.com
- Flowers – www.kgdesignerflorist.co.uk
- Hair & Make-Up – https://en-gb.facebook.com/francescafonzarellimakeup/
- Aston – www.astonmartindb5hire.com
For further information on our wedding package please feel free to visit our PRICING page.